Recent Posts

Thursday, February 17, 2011

& In The Daylight, I Dont Pick Up My Phone

It is absolutely GORGEOUS outside! So currently, I am outfitted and ready to go out for a run then play some Lacrosse. BUT, Before I leave, I must show you what I wore today! It was somewhat inspired by the Nautical theme/lifestyle, with my own twist. I absolutely love the skirt I got to wear, and today was just a good day! How was yours?
P.S In this post, I also include a picture of my new FAVORITE necklace, & favorite nailpolish! yum yum!
  
 (Skirt; Forever21, Cardigan; Hollister, Tank; Max Rave, Shoes; Unknown)




(Fearless Fog nailpolish by Sally Hansen! I LOVE IT! Its like a dark purple, mixed with brown!)

(My new necklace, courtesy of one of my amazing aunts! I have LONG awaited nice jewelry!)

xoxoxo

1 comment: