Recent Posts

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! Quick little post here.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU!
I am SO thankful for everyone who reads my blog, because each and every one of you are helping make my dreams come true. Thanks for the encouragement, the comments, the follows, everything!


Ive gotten some very lovely Christmas presents, which I will show you guys after a few more family parties this weekend. I feel like 2010 has been such a great year for me, and 2011 will be even better! Get ready for very big things on Savile!

Love, Tariro.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great Christmas! I cant wait to see what you bring to your blog in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you had a great one also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tariro,

    I work at Polyvore and I love your blog! I think you have all the makings of an up & coming creative director :-)

    I notice you use Polyvore sets in your posts but the set images are hosted on Blogger. There's a faster & easier way to put sets on your blog -- just go to your set page and click on "Embed", which will give you a snippet of HTML that you can use to embed your set. Saves you the time of uploading the image, and it links back to Polyvore so people can comment/like your sets.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess,
    Thank you SO much! That means a lot to me!
    & wow, thanks for the tip! I will definitely do that instead. :)

    ReplyDelete