Recent Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

AMAZING New Items From Carissa Black!

Hey yall! Here's just a quick post with updated items from one of my favorite stores Carissa Black.
Carissa Black is a fantastic store full of handmade quality bags, wristlets, and all gorgeous things of that sort! The quality of the products is amazing! I was SO impressed with my coin pouch, so I definitely recommend this store! Gorgeous prints, amazing products, great look! Its all there! My little pouch was a must at football games ;)
Right now, the lovely owner Carissa just put up a sneak peek at the holiday collection! ALL I gotta say is Yum! Yum! Yum! Thats what I want under the tree!
Here are some of my new favorites:


One of the new bags from the Holiday Collection. Its so pretty!


HOW gorgeous is this coin purse?! Im dying! The pattern is gorgeous!


I currently have a thing for Zebra Print, so this bag is definitely something id like.


I adore the colors on this little coin purse! They're just the perfect size, and the patterns are perfect.

As you can see, I am currently one for patterns. I dont know why........Its just that theres lots of things that have been catching my eye recently!
Also, Ive been getting bored. There, I said it. I think I want to go on to bigger things. I want challenges. I want something to drive me. SO I guess I need to find that huh? AFTER I complete my homework.

BTW, guess what fashionista has a 92.4% in Honors Algebra 2?

2 comments: