Recent Posts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Ode to Tori Rose.

Ive decided to do these things where i give an ode to someone. In my own special way. Here's the ode to my FAVORITE teen fashionista. This chick has undying style. I almost want to jump into the screen and grab her clothes then run back in. And now, the ode......

http://i34.tinypic.com/29fujyg.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/20p1z7b.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2yn2n37.jpg
The dearest Tori Doll, and her fantabulous ready to be raided closet. Your style is undyingly amazing. Your clothes are so awesome and your pictures are even more awesome! Those who deny how great you are are jealous and blind. Or jealous or blind. But probably the one with the and.
I cant exactly remember when i found your blog, but i loved it! I flipped through every page you had and basically said this girl is the next big thing. Im surprised you arent there yet! Up at the top. lol. Seriously though, dont forget me when you're in Paris! Ill probably be in California surfing though.
What im trying to sumarize is that you're great. Ignore all those haters and continue forging on. All your outfits bring joy to people. Some envy, but hey who's judging? Lol.

I hope to see ALOT more of your outfits! You're the bestest <3
P.S When will you get a lookbook?
P.S.S I can invite you. You deserve it :)

9 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much! I am so honored!! You are the best! I don't know what to say, but you are so sweet to write this.
    Sure! You can invite me to lookbook! I will definitely try it out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is beautiful and looks like she has amazing style.
    And you wrote some lovely things about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Such a FAB post! Tori is solely GORGEOUS!
    p.s. I still haven't forgotten to give you a shout out on your FAB T-Shirts! I just posted yesterday I've been working like crazy!:)
    xoxox,
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete