Recent Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Armie Hammer for GQ

     From the moment I saw Armie Hammer's gorgeous face, I was in awe. That was added onto me being in awe of his acting skills, playing 2 twins......at once. Then, he appeared in a GQ spread, and all hell broke loose. Simple yet perfect styling, amazing clothes, & just an overall insanely great editorial! Enjoy!

(All images from GQ)
& now, you can also follow the blog on Bloglovin' by clicking the little image on the left side!

xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ah! Love him. He was in the Social Network, right? He's so good looking
    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he was! & oh gosh, i know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is HOT.

    Makes me want to fit the Boy in these clothes!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    currently living in Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is! Lol. & oh gosh, I wouldnt mind being the stylist!

    ReplyDelete