Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

True Love Grows

I think every girl dreams of her BIG day! Yes, the wedding day. The colors, the flowers, the venue, the food, & THE GROOM! And another thing I think we ALL think of is THE RING! Not too big, not too small, not TOO shiny, but JUST RIGHT!


So OFCOURSE I have to illustrate every LITTLE dream & thought of mine, so I did a little "my-future-wedding" styling post too! NO, DO NOT WORRY! I know I have a WHILE to go before I even think of marriage, but its JUST TOO FUN! Enjoy!

PROMISE ME WE'LL DANCE♥


COULD NOT pick a dress, but I REALLY love J. Crew's wedding dresses! They are SO simple yet ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! And I had the same dilemma for shoes, but I found three REALLY cute pairs! Every PRINCESS deserves a tiara, so I added one in there too! Im no princess though....yet! Haha. I really like the necklaces I picked, some from Tiffanys but there are others too. I picked a few GORGEOUS wedding bands & rings, but I know there are other ones out there! And for nails, Id really love a teal color or maybe a nice nude. The wedding colors would be White, Teal, & Nude
Wedding Venue? DEFINITELY somewhere by the beach! But NOT on the sand!


Speaking of weddings, check out this AMAZING video by Tiffany & Co. featuring the UTTERLY JAW-DROPPINGLY HOT Robert Buckley Jr. Yum!



3 comments:

  1. Great choices! I had so much fun planning my wedding and scrapbooking my ideas along the way. Somtimes I wish I could do it all over again, except with the same person haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! Yes there are way too many to choose from! And the dress I liked when I was 15 is sooooooooo not the dress I wore when I got married at 32 ;o)

    I say write your book!!

    ReplyDelete