Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bunnies, Glitter, Color OH MY!

There's one brand that I am absolutely in LOVE with right now, & some of you may be shocked to find out that its CREWCUTS from J. Crew!
Its so full of VIVID & LIVELY colors, & it really makes me wish I was still in my elementary school years, filling up on tons of sugar(a past-time i shall NEVER get over), and having LOTS of fun! So, here are some of my FAVORITE pictures from Crewcuts, & I hope you guys love them as much as I do! Im thinking I REALLY should start dressing like this again! Ive got a few more years of little left in me ;) All the clothing is AMAZING, & all the girls and boys are ADORABLE! woop woop!







BUT WAIT!.............what would be a Savile post without a little styling session? I got together two outfits using some of my favorite items from Crew Cuts, so here ya goooo! I hope you like!


Have a fantastic weekend, & see you Sunday for the hype! I love & appreciate ALL of you!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment