Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

C is for Cookie, C is For Crumb...CC? Thats Coco Chanel Baby!

Ive been waiting to do this post of a WHILE! I never really had the chance to do it, but finally here it is!
So, back in my 8th grade Art Class we did some pretty awesome projects! The one I decided to show you all is my armature. For the project, we had to pick one letter of the Alphabet that meant something to us, and then make an armature out of it. We made it using newspaper, and this super gunky stuff, which we just piled on top of an assembled cardboard cutout of the letter.People did their names, others did the names of their significant others, but me? I did the letter C. For Chanel. Why? Because Chanel stands for Class, Culture, & best of all Cute. Or not? ;)

I painted mine black, and then added white and gold to it. From gold and white splatter, to just plain C's all over, this is BY FAR my favorite project ive EVER done!
Enjoy!









It took almost a whole month to complete, but I love the end result! I sort of miss that class.......just a little.

4 comments:

  1. so cute and creative!
    nice!

    http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool, and yes very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea! This is amazing. I am the least artistic person. EVER. haha. but this is wonderful, good job. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh and you won an award at my blog! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete