Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Girl! Lookin Good, Lookin Good!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 14th TO MEEEEEE!


I have an awesome surprise for you guys coming up, and my best bet is you're gonna LOVE it! I wanna thank EVERY SINGLE PERSON who's ever read my blog or even just browsed around! You guys are what keep me going when im blogging, & i have SO MUCH fun with it! Here's to another birthday of mine next year, & he're to 14 FABULOUS CANDLES! & HERE'S TO VOGUE!

This is what I wore today:

Watch:Gucci(Yes, it's real. Gift from Auntie Sharon), Top: Abercrombie & Fitch, Jacket: Max Rave($5!), Scarf: My Moms, F&F, Boots: Uggs(It was chilly)




THE BIRTHDAY JUMPOFF

Yummy cake we had for my dad's birthday!(3 days ago♥)

I really LOVED what i wore, so i definitely am glad i showed it to you all! Yes, that watch is real Gucci. I got it as a gift from my aunt when she visited from England, & its my BABY! I never ever take it off except in ceramics, and i keep it hidden away. She hadn't seen me in 4 years, & she knew my birthday was coming up so she gave it to me early.
The cake was from my dad's birthday which was the 25th(3 days ago). It was YUMMY!

Thanks so much for everything, & KEEP CHECKING BECAUSE I HAVE AN AMAZING SURPRISE!

9 comments:

  1. happy birthday! :D thank you for your comment and checking out my blog! yours is so cute! I like! :D I'm now following! Hope you stop by again soon!

    xo
    chele
    http://wildflowerbazaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birth day!! best wishes :)
    following you now, wanna follow me back?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your making me feel OLD! haha, happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Beautiful watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthdayyy x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete