Recent Posts

Monday, July 12, 2010

Flowers Are Blooming In Summer

Thanks for all the amazing comments in my previous post! You guys rock. Follow if you can(:

So, on Saturday we went out to a fellowship and then to a Bridal Shower. This is what i wore, & i really love my top! Its sort of like a tunic right? Ive really had this big thing for pale pink colors and looking cute. P.S im barefoot again.........all i wore wereflipflops!Lemme alone haha.
And also, the bag is an amazing gift from the wonderful people at Polyvore, and the basis of the gift shall be explained as soon as possible!
Look at the gorgeous flowers on my top! Woop woop!











Top: $7.99 Rainbow, Baggy Leggings: Gap, Bag: Polyvore♥

10 comments:

  1. So glad you love the bag, it looks great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!! Im following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! & Katrina thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm thanks! I totaly dont know Claudia... she doesnt relate to me at all!! *wink!* Anywho LOVE this outfit! Gorg.! And I checked my followers list and I didnt see your name on it! Vat?! haha Love and Kisses!

    xoxo,
    Raeshelle of The Marchesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha thanks! & ofcourse im there! lol. Look for Tariro @ Savile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so darling. love the ruffles on that top!

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete