Recent Posts

Friday, June 18, 2010

100 Things That Cant Be Said

HEY EVERYONE! REMEMBER ME?!

Im sooo very sorry i havent been on in FOREVER! I was so busy with exams & things of that sort, but im BACK!
Summer's here, & its time for me to do what I do best. FASHION! I hope you guys didnt forget about little ole me!
So, while i plan more AMAZING posts, enjoy these styling sets ive done in the past few weeks. There's alot of clothes & things, to show the endless possibilities!

ITS SUMMER, & TIME TO TAKE MY BLOG TO NEW HIGHS!




ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Great collages, I really love some pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY SUMMERTIME!

    These collages are so much fun! I haven't made them before - mostly cuz I think I'll get too hooked. Haha, but maybe I should. It's kind of like shopping without spending money! AWESOME.

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete